MY DOG

Hi! Today I am going to tell you about my dog. His name is Budiberto but we call him Budi or Budin or Budito lovingly and my mom calls him gentlecan. He is eight years old and he is the most beautiful dog in the entire world.

He likes to be the center of attention, otherwise he starts a tantrum and he looks at you like this… He is a little bit tricky.

He also has a boyfriend, but in this photo he is so dirty ups. They have been together for about six years. Once he met his boyfriend he never liked other kind of toys ever again.

For some reason he likes to sleep with the tail hanging, in his bed, my bed or the sofa. Wherever he is he sleeps like this: 

But do not think he is lazy, because he also likes to study 

Cats catch his attention, but they really are not friends… he doesn’t like cats

He likes to look out the window. Just for fun at day but as a guard dog at night


But not everything is always happy, once he had some troubles in his kidneys and he had to be hospitalized a couple of days. One of the hardest days of my life. Fortunately he got over it and is ok now. This was his face when he finally came home with us. And yes, it was Christmas, a really intense Christmas. The green bandage he has was because they put medicine over there.

Anyway, the good news is that now we are happy again. 


Comentarios


  1. we have something in common with Budin, we don't like cats!! jajaa,
    good that Budin is in good health!!, is beautiful!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Omg it's beautiful! I died of tenderness. I'm glad it's okay now uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I loved all of your post ! Budin has a new fan <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love him, is very adorable and photogenic. I would like to pet him and I´m glad that is all okey now.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. He is adorable! I hope he's doing fine with all these new times of lockdown. Take care of Budin! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. aaaw how cute budin iiiss, I really like how he likes to sleep hahah.
    I'm glad he is recovered now.
    Regaards

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Budin is sooo adorableeee tot. I'm glad he's fine now <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

TERESA

Harry Potter