THE BEST CONCERT I HAVE HAD

On November 15th, 2019 my family and I went to a Chayanne’s concert at the Movistar Arena in Santiago, the best concert I have ever had.

Chayanne’s real name is Elmer Figueroa Arce and he was born on June 28th, 1968. He is a Puerto Rican Latin pop singer, songwriter, dancer and actor and he is one of the most successful Latin artist in the world. He is married since 1992 and has one son and one daughter. Chayanne began his artistic career in 1978 as a member of a music group called “Los chicos”. Then, when “Los chicos” separated in 1983, he began his career as a solo artist.

The first time Chayanne came to Chile was in 1987 to the “Festival de Viña”, and today he has performed 59 concerts in our country.

I really like Chayanne because he is a good singer, has good songs, is a good dancer and he is so friendly, not like other artists that can’t control their fame and start to act cocky, treating bad other people and making some embarrassing scenes at stage. Besides, he is transversal to all ages, people of all ages follow him.

It was a two hours concert, not enough for me, I could be there the entire night. I went with my mom and my two siblings (everyone in my home loves Chayanne), we bought the tickets a year before the concert because we were not going to lose it for any reason.

When we arrived to the Movistar Arena I was so excited, and then, when “Torero” (the first song he sang) started to sound I felt so happy, like all my problems disappeared. The atmosphere of the concert was so special, it seemed like we were all in the same mood, almost like you could smell the happiness. The next two hours were fantastic, dancing and crying, because Chayanne has songs for all the moods. The most special moment in the night, for me, was when he sang the first song I heard of him, when I was 8 years old: “Sentada aquí en mi alma”.

That was the third Chayanne’s concert I go, but to the others I went, first, just with my mom, and second, just with my sister. And that’s why I think this concert was the best, because I went with my entire family and I could enjoy my favorite artist with the people I love.

Me - My brother - My sister

Comentarios


  1. I imagine it must feel nice to go to a concert with your whole family, you are very right about that it looks friendly and in what is unpleasant when the artists cannot control their fame, Chayanne really has good songs!!.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. how cool! I also really like Chayanne (he has so good songs). I am also glad that you were able to live that experience with your loved ones, that is very cute!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am impressed by how much you know about chayanne and makes me a little funny that your whole family is fan of him too. I'm very happy for you and that you live that experience. I hope, in the future, you can go to another of their concerts.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Omg! that concert looked amazing. Chayanne is such an icon for Latin America, his songs are classics! And, how nice that you went with your family, i mean, like you said, Chayanne is for all generations. I'm glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy a concert of him.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I just can't believe it! I would have loved to have assisted to that entertaining concert, it must have been very special for you to have seen someone as spectacular as Chayanne.
    Chayanne will be the best artist that the modern era has left us? He has everything.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. chayanne is just an amazing artist!
    his performances are so complete, he sings, dance, act, and is a nice and lovely person! i love him so much!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I´m not a true fan of Chayanne, but It look like you enjoy a lot that concert and Chayanne look like a nice person, not every artist take pictures with their fans.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

TERESA

Harry Potter

MY DOG